Saturday, August 01, 2009

Well I think it's funny...

When I took The Sister and The Nephew to a wild fowl park the other day, there was an enclosure of ducks and geese that really tickled my fancy. (Disclaimer: I am inordinately attached to geese - they're grumpy and funny, the misanthropes of the bird world.)

The enclosure was enormous, incorporating at least three of four ponds. But every time someone appeared with a bucket of the food you can buy at the entrance, they came charging down to the fence, honking and quacking and flapping and falling over each other.You can see it here, but be aware that all you can hear is me talking. A lot.

2 comments:

ChutneyLid said...

you made him run with the duck food?

Liz said...

I stood with some food on one end and the camera, and then they ran with food, scattering as they went. I think you had to be there though!