Thursday, April 13, 2006

These are the cool people

My obsession with Gilmore Girls opened a new world for me. It led me to Television Without Pity (don't fuck with Tubey), which in turn led me to a nexus of smart people with cool websites. As if I needed an excuse to waste more time on the internet, I was introduced to Tomato Nation, where Sars gives the smackdown to stoopid Americans, The Grub Report, where Keckler smacks down stoopid American eaters, and Chicklit.

I really dig these sites and the smart people who created them. What do you need to succeed in this life? Rapier wit and html.

All the sites can be accessed through this nifty hub. My new favourite is Go Fug Yourself, which pretty much eviscerates, well, everybody.

PATTOTE - Better living through not caring what the hell anybody else thinks, because really, your website your rules.

1 comment:

Kristy said...

Giggling over tomato nation, but your sidebar link to the grub report is broken.

Yes, I know I could access it through the hub, and probably will.

However:
Sidebar. Link. Broken.