Wednesday, April 12, 2006

I'm never eating again.

The hydrate electrolyte stuff the doctor gave me to drink just isn't cutting it either. What moron thought that a fake berry tasting drink would be good for people with no control over their upchuck reflex? In desperation (I'm at work with no access to anything else) I nabbed a small bowl of pronutro.

I think I may regret that decision for the rest of my life.

Dear universe, I don't think I'll ever recover if you make me throw up in the editorial office.

PATTOTE - Better living through ugh who'm I kidding. Let me die and get it over with.

4 comments:

Marissa said...

Good luck with that.

Anonymous said...

Dear Sick one
i think unfortunately you may actually have to go to the doctor. every one here in the g-spot has been sick with the same sought of thing, myself included. And i hate to say it but it didint just go away. You have to get..dom dom dom dom... an antibiotic.PS let me know if you feel any better.

p.ps how about isidingo?, i am completely sure that something will happen between rajesh and leigh this week.

Kristy said...

Shame sweetie. Hope you feel better soon! If you get an antibiotic, remember to get some sort of 'prebiotic' too, like live yoghurt - you know what nasty things can happen if you don't!

Liz said...

Leigh said: i think unfortunately you may actually have to go to the doctor

Ahem, I did. It says so in the first sentence.

And Lee and Rajesh are definitely getting back together. Unless last night's episode turns out to be some fluke.