Friday, August 12, 2011

Mark Kermode pontificates

The Doctor's five best movies of the year so far (not including the Oscar nominations which he saw last year and therefore isn't counting):

5) Julia's Eyes
4) Source Code
3) Senna
2) Le Quattro Volte
1) Benda Bilili

The only entries on this list I actually already decided I wanted to see are Source Code and Senna. I'm not to sure about Julia's Eyes, which looks frankly terrifying. I think I'd be willing to give numbers 2 and 1 a go though, so onto my Lovefilm list they go.

Next week the Doc will have his worst movies of the year. He recently promised he was going to watch The Big Lebowski and hasn't yet provided his review I don't think - maybe he'll shock the masses and pick that one. It would be fairly typical.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Source Code is shite.