Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Latest order from Amazon

  • Ultimate X-Men Volume 1: Tomorrow People TPB: Tomorrow People v. 1 (Mark Millar)
  • The Handbook to Literary Research (Delia da Sousa Correa, W. R. Owens)
  • A Companion to the History of the Book (Blackwell Companions to Literature and Culture) (Simon Eliot, Jonathan Rose)
  • Gilmore Girls - Season 6 [DVD]
  • Gilmore Girls Season 7 [DVD]
Bizarrely, I know W.R. Owens, who edited The Handbook to Literary Research. He goes by Bob, and is very nice, if usually unavailable. I suppose that happens a lot when you do your Thing through your Workplace.

I'm still anxiously awaiting delivery of Meeulanders, which is coming from South Africa and is probably languishing in customs as I type.

And I've just realised that somehow my order of a Star Trek novelisation hasn't processed. Damn!

4 comments:

H said...

hehe. what a cool order!

Marissa said...

Meeulanders? Dude!

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

Meeulanders, dude! Awesome.