Tuesday, June 01, 2010

It's time for another Ipod 10-Track Experiment

Recently someone told me I had a lot of love songs on my ipod. This is more amusing than the person who told me this possibly realised, as The Best Friend, who has long bemoaned my ability to turn even the happiest song into a funeral march, can attest. But in the interests of scientific research, I have dusted off Der Fuhrer's Ipod 10-Track Experiment in order to come to an unbiased, objective opinion.

And so the 10 randomly shuffled songs are:

1) She's Got Her Ticket - Tracy Chapman
2) Superfly - Harris Tweed
3) Doo Be Doo - Freshlyground
4) I Have a Dream - ABBA
5) Portions for Foxes - Rilo Kiley
6) I Stand Corrected - Vampire Weekend
7) All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
8) Scarborough Fair - Simon and Garfunkel
9) Poker Face - Lady Gaga
10) Feels Like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk

Ok, ok, that last song is pretty sappy. So sue me!

2 comments:

AMD said...

You've always hated ABBA, and now you have their most disgustingly cloying song, with a fucking kiddies' chorus, on your iPod.

Still, Portions For Foxes... what a song.

Surprised you like Lady Gaga. The slowed-down version of Pokerface is superior to LG's.

Liz said...

Well, what can I say? I've grown musically. No, not really.