Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Where the blog are we going?

I received two blog addresses today from two friends. Is this a sign of the times? Are we heading away from pouring out our souls to paper? Are diaries supposed to be interactive? Should people be reading our thoughts. If we were meant to be clairvoyant, wouldn't we be?

I'm going to swing both ways for the moment, keep a blog for the mundanities, keep a diary for the real stuff. I guess we'll see which is more boring soon.

PATTOTE - Better living through 24 hour access to everybody's every thought.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I don't think blogging is necessarily the end of diaries. Certainly some people pour out their innermost thoughts on their blogs, but that's just stupid. To me, blogs are just for sharing some interesting bits and pieces.

PATTOTE: aiming for world domination by making bloggers feel silly