Tuesday, March 28, 2006

And then they all get wiped out in a freak lighting storm...

Just picked up this article on spoilers.
I remember as a kid asking my mum at every scary moment: "What's going to happen?" Followed very shortly by: "What happened?", because I was too busy talking to watch and find out for myself. Eventually the mother banned all talking during the movies, good training for my future career as an annoyed movie watcher.

Now I trawl all websites for any spoilers I can get. TWoP is particularly good for those. Although I always regret it afterwards. At least I've stopped downloading advance clips. I ruined an entire season of Gilmore Girls for myself like that.

PATTOTE - Better living through ruining the surprise for everyone.

2 comments:

Ane said...

Mmm... have decided that I am now reading your whole blog. A Gilmore Girls fan too? I am starting to wonder if maybe I share a tiny piece of your brain?? :)

Liz said...

It might explain why I have so little left!