Monday, October 02, 2006

Books Books Books (2)

I went through to Stellenbosch this weekend to celebrate Marissa's birthday with an Alice in Wonderland-worthy tea party at a place called Cupcake. The party was brilliant. However, the true find of the day was Verbatim, a gorgeous little bookshop inhabited by two ladies who talk a mile a minute and have an opinion about everything...
I bought Master and Commander and Post Captain by Patrick O'Brian, The I hate to Housekeep Book which looks amusing, and Somerset Maugham's collected short stories.

PATTOTE: Better living through adding more books to my already precariously piled shelves.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

So, have you read any good advice in "I Hate To Housekeep"?

Kristy said...

Indeed, pass on any good non-housekeeping advice!