Monday, June 12, 2006

I hate these things but...

I got this meme from Marissa, the queen of these things. She knows I hate them and yet also knows that somehow I'm genetically programmed to answer them.

1. Three best movies you've watched recently.
Shopgirl (I now really want to read the book)
Memoirs of a Geisha (I really liked the book)
The Anne of Green Gables collection (I still read these books)
2. Three favourite songs at the moment.
Rascal Flatts - Broken Road
Olivia Newton John - Cry me a river (don't even ask)
P.O.D - Let you down
3. Favourite dessert.
Apple crumble
4.(a) Two physical characteristics you like about yourself.
My eyes and my freckles
4.(b) Two physical characteristics you like in a significant other.
Collar bones and eyes
5. The most unforgiveable thing anyone could do is:
Humiliate me in front of others.
6. If your were to dress someone up as yourself they would be wearing...
My pyjamas (the blue ones) with a Western Province cricket tshirt.
7. Three favourite magazines:
Cosmo, Time and... I actually don't read any other magazines. I really like Men's Helath when I get hold of it.
8. A new favourite bad habit:
Resetting the alarm clock until I only have an hour to get ready and get to work, at which point I convince myself that I have to take the car.
9. Dream house:
Stone cottage set among trees with a stream nearby.
10. Which five people would you have with you on a desert island and why?
Jacques Kallis, Herschelle Gibbs, Shaun Pollock, Mark Bouche and Daniel Vettori. Calypso cricket season mon!

8 comments:

Marissa said...

I think you should chuck Gibbs off the island, and take me instead.

Liz said...

I would have but you didn't take me with you to your island.

There are two spelling mistakes in this piece. I'm slipping...

Marissa said...

Yes well, sorry about that. But if Vettori goes, I want to go too.

Liz said...

Nope. He's all mine.

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, i will now not be taking you with me on my trip on the rhapsody, i am taking an anonymous bonk partner instead!

Anonymous said...

TOM is insulted. Why was TOM not invited to this island? TOM is going to find this island and seriously desemate it. Remember those dreams of the end of the world? That was really a dream of your island after TOM is finished with it. TOM will make sure you survive alone though, so you can SUFFER, and then TOM will force you to buy lettuce leaves one at a time. TOM WILL HAVE REVENGE.

Anonymous said...

TOM is insulted. Why was TOM not invited to this island? TOM is going to find this island and seriously desemate it. Remember those dreams of the end of the world? That was really a dream of your island after TOM is finished with it. TOM will make sure you survive alone though, so you can SUFFER, and then TOM will force you to buy lettuce leaves one at a time. TOM WILL HAVE REVENGE.

Liz said...

I take it all back! I want to go on the rhapsody! This cricket thing is just a blip. Take me! Take me!