Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Things that are a problem

- I have so much I could be writing about, I just don't seem to have the energy to translate my thoughts into words.

- My car's suspension is making a clunky sound.

- I haven't been to see a movie in three weeks.

- I can't see the floor of my room for all the clothes and rubbish strewn about.

- I have no clean clothes because they're all over my floor, so I'm wearing odd bits that don't quite go together.

- My hamsters think I'm the devil and shriek when they see me.

- The digital switchover is coming and I am not prepared.

- My Weightwatchers leader is emailing me and I'm going to disappoint her tomorrow with my lack of weightloss.

- I haven't sent my Canadian penfriend a letter since December and she probably won't like me anymore.

- The price of petrol makes me want to cry.

- It's two weeks till pay day.

4 comments:

Cassey said...

That's some list. Don't worry about your weigh in, it'll happen. Isn't picking up clothes incidental exercise?

Liz said...

I suppose it would be - hmmmm, now I HAVE to pick up the clothes :)

PA said...

Hehe (sorry!)
I could write a list a little like yours albeit without the Weightwatchers bit...and I pile clothes up on a chair not on the floor. How about doing that instead? Keeps the floor tidy!

Cassey said...

Lol, I suppose so if only to make room for new clothes :)