Monday, February 22, 2010

Extensions

My contract at Large Retailer has been extended to the end of March. I'm actually ok with this, because I feel less trapped I guess. I have my car now, so I don't have to funnel all my earnings into saving for that. Instead I can funnel all of it into a clear my credit card/save for deposit on my own place to rent fund.

I feel free-er, because now I can get places with precious, precious car. And I've got an interview, so I don't feel quite so hopeless about everything. So no matter what happens there (how much would I love that job though!), there will probably not be a horrible cross-over period of me earning nothing, and having to pack in with my sister or anything like that. So...hopeful, I guess, is the theme of this post.

Good thing I gave up negative thinking for Lent. And started The Feel Good Handbook. And exercising. Maybe it's all helping.

No comments: