Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Embracing Podcasts

Since my New!Car! doesn't have a CD player, I can only listen to music via my ipod and the ipod converter. I thought I'd take full advantage and start following my favourite podcasts more closely. And since all the creativity has been beaten out of me by Large DIY Company That Is Not Argos, I'm going to list the podcasts in lieu of, you know, original thought.

- Behind the Grammar
- Books and Authors
- Classical Performance
- David Mitchell's Soapbox
- The Digested Read podcast
- A History of the World in 100 Objects
- The House of Comments
- Mark Kermode and Simon Mayo's Film Reviews
- The Parliament Podcast Channel

And who knows, maybe it'll start inspiring my writing again. I never used to feel like I'd run out of things to say. It happens more and more though!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

Anonymous said...

I am not going to be original this time, so all I am going to say that your blog rocks, sad that I don't have suck a writing skills