Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Books Books Books

It's been a shockingly long time since I updated my loyal readers (*coff* Marissa *coff*) on the newest additions to my bookshelves. I've added a lot in recent months, and to be honest, I've been remiss in keeping a list.

So I'll only add:

- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami (comes recommended as a good Murakami starting point - yes, that's right, it'll be my first)
- Mr Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange
- Edmund Bertram's Diary by Amanda Grange
- Captain Wentworth's Diary by Amanda Grange

It's not as if I need an excuse to re-read Jane Austen, but this will be a fun way to lead into into it.

Oh yes, and one more.

- The MacKades: Rafe and Jared by Nora Roberts.

No comment.

5 comments:

Paul said...

This is probably as good a time as any to clear my throat. I've been following your blog for a few months, and I enjoy it. Which doesn't yet qualify my as 'loyal', but does suggest that you have more readers than you think. Ok, well, time to shuffle back to my corner.

Liz said...

Awesome! That makes me all glowy. Also, I consider the author of any comment loyal. Your "Misanthropes Unite" badge is in the post :)

The Masked Pedant said...

Hey, some of us have been reading this since before it was cool!

Liz said...

I remember you! Love your handle - wish I had thought of it first.

ChutneyLid said...

ditto!!