Monday, June 25, 2007

Up, up and away.

Hello, my chickens. All those loyal readers out there. All two of you. I've been out of touch again, like the bad blogger I am. My only excuse is that I was pinned under the weight of my belongings all week and couldn't get to the computer. It's true - the Complete Works of Jane Austen pinned my left arm, while the Complete Gilmore Girls Season 2 DVD Boxed Set held down my right. I flailed awhile but I was fighting a losing battle with the cupboard eating my clothes and I decided to give up. I was liberated eventually and have been staying with The Sister and her family. It was brilliant, despite sundry nappy-changing traumas. Who knew so much crap could come out of one baby? I didn't.

Over the weekend I went helicoptering with Kristy and Alison. It was totally awesome. We flew from Maidenhead, over Leavesdon studios, where they film the Harry Potter movies. I saw the Privet Drive set, and what looked like The Burrow. The weather was predictably horrible but the flight was totally worth it. And don't I look awesome in my headphones?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

PATTOTE: Better living through being high. Off the ground, you ingrates!

4 comments:

CTV said...

All the baddies in the movies fly in helicopters. PATOTTE chief villain evidently is getting in on the act... Were you looking for KP?

Anyway, Michael's blog (www.michaels.iblog.co.za)is hugely popular in the iblog community (800-odd hits yesterday; fourth most popular blog...), whereas my iblog thing isn't (see http://www.anymajordude.iblog.co.za/ for my great U2 joke).

Oh, and check out my new CD reviews blog. I had TWO hits today, one from myself... (http://cdrated.blogspot.com/).

Liz said...

All the baddies in the movies are also mustachioed. So I'm half way there. The box promised the wax would work, but alas, nothing. But KP swears he loves me as I am.

I've already seen your new blog (I was one of your hits a couple of days ago) - how do you find the time? Destroying the uber-religion not enough for you?

Marissa said...

Gotta love the huuuuuge photos.

Liz said...

Dude, I say this with all the love in my heart, but fuck off.