Monday, September 12, 2011

Plans for the rest of the week

  • Continue packing (sob)
  • Fall over packed boxes (sob)
  • Ignore the fact that I haven't started any reading for The Thing yet (great start!) and try to pack some more
  • Kill the spiders that have been set free by my dislodging their habitat under the bed
  • Resist urge to open the boxes that have packed DVDs in them and focus on packing
  • Run away to Edinburgh for two days in order to avoid packing
  • Seriously consider moving to The Parents' house for two weeks
  • Call the council and ask them if I need a permit to burn my belongings on a bonfire out in the carpark.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I can help you with the last one. Bring your belongings to my house and we'll burn them in our incinerator along with all the resurgent bindweed in our backyard.

You're on your own with the spiders, though.

Liz said...

But transporting them to yours for burning still requires PACKING. You bring your bindweed here.