Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A fit of organisation

I decided tonight to rearrange my bookshelves. Yes, it's 10pm, so what? It's not like I have a full day planned for tomorrow or anything. It's not like I need to stand in an atrium trying to talk academics into accepting e-books as the next wave of educational development, having arguments with the Anti-Apple Contingent over whether we should have gone for the Android platform, the one that hasn't actually been released yet.

Seriously brain, I don't think I needed to rearrange my bookshelves tonight. Especially since I'm caught in the classic dilemma of whether I should go for alphabetical stacking, genre-based stacking, or Nick Hornby stacking - autobiographically.

Decisions, decisions. Might have a cuppa while I consider my options.

No comments: