Friday, June 13, 2008

Dear John mark 2

You were rejected for mocking my accent.

Saying that the way I flatten my vowels "freaks you out" is not conducive to a good date.

Neither is getting hammered.

Proceeding to get annoyed that I don't like Kevin Pietersen was almost the final straw.

But the kicker was you not being able to let it go. I don't like spending a Friday night with someone who lectures me for more than hour about not appreciating a talented but all-around random batsman.

Thanks anyway.

7 comments:

Marissa said...

brilliant

arcadia said...

high five.

Liz said...

I sure know how to pick em...

Anonymous said...

You had a date? Hot diggity!

Liz said...

Shocking, innit?

CTV said...

Oh fuck, I wish I could hear the full story.

Ironic, however, that you should be offended about somebody being freaked out about the way you speak...way you speak.

Liz said...

Heh - the karma police, they are out to get me.