Friday, February 09, 2007

Nothing to add

I have nothing really to add today, other than to say come Monday I will be trying to post everyday, whether I have anything to say or not. I know, you're all reeling in disbelief, but occasionally even I have nothing to say. In the meantime I'm planning my weekend. This will include sleeping, chocolate, packing, repacking, cutting myself on cardboard boxes, getting wrapped in masking tape and watching the cricket on Sunday.

For those you playing at home, I'll be the one wearing the green helmet.

PATTOTE: Better living through doing nothing.

2 comments:

Me said...

I ndon't know whats worse, not having anything to say or writers block.

Liz said...

I think not having anything to say. Writer's block at least implies you'll be able to write again in the near future. Not having anything to say is more terminal...